Monday, February 13, 2006

Two baby showers... Lots of stuff!

Well, I did not even think about posting this, but since Kayla asked... Here goes...

After two showers, one at work and one with family and friends, so far I have:

* A gazillion onesies
* A bazillion sleepers
* Loads of receiving blankets
* 4 bath towels with wash cloths
* A bath robe and slippers, which also came with wash cloths
* 6 bottles of baby shampoo
* 6 bottles of baby lotion
* 6 bottles of baby oil gel (lavender)
* 6 bottles of baby wash
* 6 tubes of baby balmex
* 1 package of diapers
* baby bath tub
* bath toys
* bath toy net
* 2 baby books
* full Toronto Maple Leafs Outfit (onesies, booties, hat)
* full Toronto Argonauts Outfit (onesies, booties, hat)
* a few toys
* 2 hand made blankets (my mom made one, and a lady at my church made the other)
* $$$$$$$ (being used to buy the Travel System)
* a bunch of baby toiletries
* 1 orthodontic pacifier
* 1 package of invisible outlet plugs
* a travel swing
* a nursing pillow

I'm sure I forget something. And I had a bunch of people calling me soon after the shower was over, asking what I still needed, and telling me they were sorry they had missed it. This baby will be set (if the cat will stay out of the crib!)