Saturday, April 21, 2007

Frosh Week & the GREAT Beanies!


As you know, my family will be heading back to Canada. We are tired of Texas and are ready for a change. I have been going through stuff and packing things that I need to keep, and tossing things that I think it is time to let go. Well.... I came across my FROSH WEEK BEANIE! Yes, I still have it! I'd like to take a poll.... if I the only one that hung on to this silly thing? If I am the only one.... I may keep it, just for the fact that I have it.... if I am not, I want to know who is as silly as I am!


3 comments:

Sarah Gomez said...

haha - i had my beanie but it went missing while still at school... guess someone lost *their* beanie and just couldn't be without one. Or maybe I just lost it :) I wore it frequently enough......

Anonymous said...

I still have mine :P I keep it in a memory box with a few other things from my childhood to present! hehe, so I guess I am silly too eh!?

Unknown said...

Yes i still have my beeni. i cut it up and put it in my scrap book.