Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's coming together...


WOW! In just over a week, I will have been in this world for 26 years.... then a month and a day after that, I will be on a plan with Gabby heading up north. Now, if we could just push a mute button on my mother in law so the packing could be done without all her complaining! We are about half way done packing, and the plan is for it ALL to be done before Gabby and I leave. We are taking beds apart this weekend.... we will have our matresses on the floor.... except for Gabby, her bed stays together so that she can remain locked up at night, haha. Her crib is easy to take apart though.

This is an easy week at work, testing all week! So... kick back, relax and read instructions..... Well, I don't get to sit back and relax, I have to walk around the room, but still, it is a cake walk.

But, next week, it is back to the norm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there,you & Gabby will be here before you know it. How about an update on her page!

Maria Purviance said...

what grade do you teach? and is your husband already in canada? (that is where you are moving right?)

Richards' said...

I teach 1st & 2nd LAnguage Arts... and no, Chris is not there yet... he and Christian (my step son) will be driving up about a week behind Gabby and I. Yes we are moving to Canada, PEI in fact :)