Monday, April 09, 2007

Hard Boiled Eggs

Okay, so I feel like a retard! I seriously can't cook anything! So, I was cooking the eggs so that I could make Chris some deviled eggs (he loves them, and I have the day off from work). Anyway... As I was peeling the shell off one of the last eggs, I could tell the yolk was not fully cooked, so I popped the de-shelled egg on a plate and cooked it in the microwave for 20 seconds. When I put the knife in it to cut it in half, it EXPLODED!!! There is egg ALL over my kitchen!!!! UGH!

**Now, you all know what a bad idea it is to let me in the kitchen alone!**

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, you start cooking lessons when you get to PEI! No more excuses!

Sarah Gomez said...

haha - but who would know an egg would explode after microwaving??? I certainly wouldn't!!

Ceri Fletcher said...

I'll give you some lessons when you finally get here. I'm very excited about your move. Maybe we can come over and help you get settled. Tell me more about this agloco

Heather Durkee said...

hilarious!

Mommy of Four said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Maria Purviance said...

that is so funny.

Just the Sous Chef said...

Hilarious ... but I am afraid I didn't know an egg would explode in the micro either?! (PS Cute pics of little Gabby:) -TK