Thursday, April 12, 2007

Little House on the Island


I think we may begin our own TV show once we move up. It makes for a cute title... Just a little take off of Little House on the Prairie. I am getting pretty excited about moving up! I only have 6 weeks left of working for the school, and then I AM FREE! Chris and I need to find a house with yard space so that Joe can run around. Joe is a family member, so the house has to work for him too! So there is this house down the street from may parents place that Chris has seen from the outside. We know that it needs work, but we want something that we can make our own... so we think this may work. I have never seen it, but I hope to at least see some pictures before making the BIG decision! We can rent it to start out, and then work towards buying it, once we get on our feet!

Well, that is about all I have for today, but I will leave you with a picture of Gabby giving her baby kisses!


2 comments:

Dena said...

Gabby looks so sweet with her little baby! I love that pink flowered dress. And, by the way, your hard-boiled egg post gave me a good laugh! Maybe you should stick to easier recipes, like....take out.

Anonymous said...

Everyone at church is looking forward to meeting y'all. I can't wait to show off Gabby & her baby.