Thursday, April 05, 2007

A wee little update....

Okay, so I have found that the closer I get to the end of the school year, the less time I have spent on blogger. Well, this is our update, in a nutshell....

* Pregnancy is going well... I only have mild tummy issues
* Gabby is turning into a whinney toddler (UGH!)
* 7 weeks until my contract is over!!!
* 8ish weeks until our "possible" moving date
* My grandparents have been married for 50 years!!
* My parents should be close to Canada, if not already back across the boarder.
* The house has not sold yet :(
* We have not done much packing
* I need to throw away a lot of junk that I have saved due to my upbringing as a packrat!
* I have yet to gain weight, actually I have lost a few pounds!


I am sure I forgot something... I may add to this list, so check back.... My next step is adding pictures to my photo blog... so check that too....

New Pictures

2 comments:

Steph said...

We're moving in July! We'll have to all get together somehow/sometime. We're planning on being in Moncton so it's not too far away!

Anonymous said...

i got a surprise myself. can't say what though. you'll have to call me to find out! ;)