Thursday, December 29, 2005

63 days to go...

Wow, only 63 days until our due date... I am expecting him/her to come a bit early... My mother never had a child on time, nor did Chris' mom... We were all early! Impatience runs on both sides of the family... But who knows.. Maybe this baby will just be stubborn. There is lots of movement down there, and sometimes the baby moves so much it hurts. Right now, it feels like s/he is stretched out head to toe, across my tummy... Picture toes on one side and head on the other... I hope you get what I mean. I have to go back to work on Monday :( I don't want to... I have enjoyed being lazy! But I am only going back until baby is born, then I am taking a few weeks off... Just until I am physically ready to go back... I only get 2 weeks of paid leave! Stupid me had to go and buy a car back in February, and now we have 2 car notes, and a house note... So there is no stay at home mommy life style for me :(

We did well this Christmas! Christian really had a great one! My parents went crazy! We also got a bunch of stuff for the baby! We got the high chair that we wanted, and a bunch of clothes and receiving blankets. We got a Peter Rabbit Photo Album (which holds the ultrasound photo's) we got a baby book, which I have already started working on, and a silver baby grooming set (which I think is supposed to be for show). Lots of stuff! Oh, and my parents are buying us a crib! They are so excited to be grandparents, it is so cute! Those if you who have met my dad... Picture him all giddy.... It is such an awesome sight!

Well, I guess that is about it. Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Richards' said...

Uncle Peter is soooooooooooooooo excited! He wants us to move to Ontario so he can take care of his neice and great neice/nephew