Thursday, December 08, 2005

A beautiful sound...

Well, I am officially in love again! I am in love with the being growing inside of me. As Chris and I spent the morning at the doctor’s office, we learned a lot about our upcoming gift from God. It is so amazing to think about how blessed we are! The doctor went through everything that we have missed, as we have not seen a doctor for prenatal care until now. She measured my tummy, and aid that everything seems to be right on track. Then, we got to hear our baby! What a beautiful sound! And folks, there is only one beat. So, unless there is another baby in there that is hiding its heart beat, we are only having one baby! This is good news, as we are still trying to figure out how to pay everything. But, God is good! We have insurance, and only have to pay 20%. Please do keep praying for us financially. We have to come up with $1,410 within the next month. If we did not have 2 car payments, a house payment, other bills, and a nine year old little boy, this would not be an issue. Thank you everyone who has been praying for us. We love you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY... Things are starting to come together finally huh?! You must be glad to hear only the one heart beat eh? It just means that 'one' is just very active ;)
So.... if you see the ultrasound, you will have to be sure not to look at it too closely so that you dont see what gender it is... As for me.. I can rarely figure out where the baby is in those things!
Well, congrats on everything so far!

Mommy Rader said...

Hey...if you're anything like me you won't know what is what 'down there!' When I had my first sonogram, the nurse didn't tell us the gender of the baby at first in case we didn't want to know, and at the end I asked her to tell us and she was like ."oh...I thought you might have saw it already!" I had no idea. So chances are you won't recognize it...although your baby is almost 2 months farther along than gabe was for his first sonogram (at 20 weeks). Anywho...congratulations again on your little one!!

Mommy of Four said...

Hey, not to worry: they won't even venture "down there" if you tell them you don't want to know. Trust me...they have to actually TRY to find out what you're having.

Mommy of Four said...

Oh, hey, I was gonna ask you: are you doing your glucose test on Tuesday? You need to call your doc back and ask if they didn't set it up. My friend and I both have been to two different OB's for both our pregnancies, and we have had to remind THEM each time to do our testing. I swear, sometimes I think I'D be a better OB than them!

Richards' said...

I had a ton of blood taken on Thursday.. and then yesterday I did the diabetes test... I will ask next Tuesday...

Mommy of Four said...

The diabetes test is the same as the glucose test...that's what a glucose test is: they check you for gestational diabetes. So basically, you already did the test. They are the same test, just different names.