Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Ultrasound Photo's!


Ok everyone... I know you have wanted to see proof that I really am pregnant. And if the big belly photo's were not enough, here are some ultrasound photo's to make you believe me! Here you see our little bundle of joy praying :) You can see more photo's on our photo blog... Watching Baby Grow Posted by Picasa

Baby is weighing about 3.5 pounds and the doc says that everything seems to be in place! So, we are still excited.... Only 10 weeks to go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are sooo awesome! I have always had a hard time picking the baby out of those things, but you described them really well, and I think I finally have it figured out! You must be so excited all over again huh!?

Mommy of Four said...

YAY!! Did you totally cry when you saw your baby?

matthew said...

very cool. i wonder what baby is praying for :)

Mommy of Four said...

Melissa Nickerson...as in COADY and Melissa Nickerson???? You have a KID?!?! Where have you been? Get a blog, girl, tell us about your little one!