Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Quite the doctors appointment!

*Okay, just fair warning... There is a bit of girly content in this post*

So... it was a loooooooooong day at work. I do not like Tuesdays! My kids were pretty good most of the day. They did their work and kept quiet when I needed that time to grade and score for the progress reports. The one thing that really got on my nerves was all the ladies I work with. They keep saying things like "haven't you had that baby yet?" Well, NO! If I had, do you really think I would be here? They mean well, I know, but I can't stand stupid comments like that! I want the baby to be born, because I want to go on leave! I want my break from that place! My body is swelling up like a marshmellow! I feel huge! I am tired, moody, restless, and, well you ladies who have kids know! So, anyway, once the day was over at work, I made my way to the doctor. It is about a 30 minute drive at the time of day I was going... Well, I made it there just in time! Since I am nearing the end of this joyful experience, I had my suspicions that she would make me drop my pants, but I had no clue really. Well, I got into the room, and the MA took my BP, and then she gave me a paper blanket, and said strip from the waist down. Imagine my reaction "I HAVE TO STRIP!" So, anyway, long story short, my doctor now knows me a bit better. She did not say anything about anything... So I hope that means there is nothing wrong. I go back next Wednesday, and I have no idea what to expect at that appointment either.... Ok, well I am going to sign off. We just bought a new printer, and Chris wants to play. Good night.

1 comment:

Mommy of Four said...

you should have asked if you were dialated!! That's why she checked you, silly! It will be in your charts...you can always call and ask if you were dialated. I want to know!