Friday, September 30, 2005

18 weeks...

Well, I am now 18 weeks pregnant, and our baby is about the size of a large sweet potato (about 5 1/2 inches). Almost all of my co-workers now know, but because they asked, I have not told anyone at work. My boss has not said anything yet, I don't think she dares. Still no morning sickness, I feel fine. So, I have no complaints, except, it is kind of hard to get comfortable at night when going to sleep. I have learned that a body pillow does the trick quite nicely. Ok, well I am done for now. I wont bore you with pregnancy stuff. But, I do love being pregnant!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for being pregnant! It must be so fasinating! Your lucky too with the no morning sickness.. few get away with not having it the entire time!

Heather Durkee said...

sounds awesome. I have been holding babies a lot. They are great especially when they cuddle with you.

Mommy of Four said...

I hate you. I'm STILL praying to the porclein god every day, all day long. I am still LOSING weight. And I feel like CRAP! I see my doc Thursday, and I think he's not gonna be happy about my lack of weight gain.