Monday, September 26, 2005

Keeping in touch...

It is amazing what a little storm can do :) I got so many phone calls both before and after the storm, people checking to make sure that we were okay. Among those were a few from BBC... I got to talk with Elizabeth Bosley... yeah! She is so awesome, I miss her and Jon, and I want to meet their two little ones. I also got to talk to my big brother, Elli-bum ;) (Elliott). He and Dena are coming down to Texas in a couple weeks... I think she and I may have to compare bellies! I am thankful to all of you who prayed for us, and thought of us during this craziness.

I have to go back to work on Wednesday (man!) I am really enjoying the time off. Chris and I got a lot done yesterday and today around the house. Our kitchen looks really good! Soon, the tile will be going down in the kitchen, dining room, living room, hall ways, and bathrooms. Then, our house will be perfect! Thank God my brother works for a tiling company!

Well, that's all... Talk to y'all later.

Oh, and Elliott said I sound like a southern bell.... I think it is for sure time for me to move back to Canada!

3 comments:

Heather Durkee said...

Glad to hear things are going well. Also, are you a home owner???

Richards' said...

Yes, we own the house... well, we are buying the house... it takes a few years, so technically, the bank owns it, and we are paying them, but yes, we are considered home owners...

Julie said...

Glad to hear that you got to talk to some ppl from BBC. I hope things are going well with you and I am glad to hear that you guys got thigns done around the house