Thursday, September 15, 2005

What to say when people start to notice...

Well, one of my coworkers asked me today if I was pregnant... She and I sat down during a break that we share and talked about everything. She is also trying to get Medicaid for herself and her daughter. Her ex-husband lost his job, so she now gets no child support. Man... that stinks! We decided to talk about things with each other and she plans to help me out as much as she can through all of this... Yeah, I have a buddy at work, LOL!

On another note, my Dad came home from Louisiana. He caught a nasty virus while he was there, and then to make matters worse, he stepped on an old rusty nail while doing an inspection. That sucker went through his rubber boots and his steal toe boots. Needless to say, he is relaxing in bed and on lots of meds. He told me that he does not want to go back when he is better, "it smells so bad there!" But he will go back if they call him to return.

Well, that is all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gwyn,
I know you don't know me but I am a friend of Kayla's. I can understand not having insurance is hard. So I did a little research for you for a free clinic. I know that Planned Parenthood isn't the greatest place in the world but they offer services for prenatal care. If they are not free I am sure they are way more affordable than going to a regular physican. :) Here is the website for the Houston location: http://www.pphouston.org/site/PageServer?pagename=hsmain I hope this helps and I pray that God is protecting your baby and it is healthy in every way shape and form!!! :)

Beckie