Tuesday, September 13, 2005

What to say about this and that...

Okay, so we don't qualify for Medicaid, however I got a packet in the mail today about the Texas Star Program. From what I have read, it sounds like we can get insurance for about $10 a month. That is better than the $200+ I would pay at work. Now that is only if I am reading the information right. I have to call and get it all set up, so be praying for that to work out.

On another note, my principal is already asking if I plan to return next fall. In my head I am saying HECK NO, but I have to be nice, so I told her it is up in the air and dependent on Chris' employment. I have some leads into some schools closer to home, and we are still looking into the possibilities of relocation. I will keep y'all posted as I know more.

Last thing... I watched that new show "Supernatural" tonight! Wow, I give it good ratings! It kept me watching :)

No comments: