Friday, September 09, 2005

Officially done with the USA

Well, I am not happy with the USA! I wasted a day sitting at the Medicaid office, to find out the our joint income is to high to qualify for Medicaid! What kind of crap is that! I have crappy pay, Chris does too, and we make to much!?!?!?!? We are over by $100 a month. So, long story short, LOOK OUT CANADA, WE ARE WORKING ON OUR PAPERWORK!

Oh, and I saw the doctor yesterday: we are 15 weeks along, and the babie's due date is March 2nd. (Maybe he/she will be late and be born on Tammy's birthday)

2 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

Hey, here's a thought: you hate your job, so quit. Then you qualify. We've had to be careful about how much I make, because if I work justa few hours too many in a year, we don't qualify, but when we "don't qualify" we are so far behind in payments, that we can NOT afford to NOT have medicaid...just a thought....

Richards' said...

well, if all else fails, you can move to texas.. our school needs a third grade teacher... our third grade teacher had a stroke