Saturday, September 24, 2005

Rita made a right turn...

Well, Rita went to the right, and missed us. My parents lost power for a while, but nothing more than that. We have two extra days off school. I have not heard from my school as to any damage to the building, but I know that we have Monday and Tuesday off. It's crazy you know, to think that the storm could have come through and torn up our house and all the things that we hold dear. But, there is not damage, nothing more than a few extra leaves in the grass, and some much needed rain!

Well, that is all I have for you, just wanted everyone to know we are safe, and so is our house. Thank you for all your prayers during this time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
matthew said...

Thanks for the update Gwyn...enjoy a couple days off work :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you guys are alright!! You guys were the first to come to mind when I heard the storm was heading into TX at first!

Heather Durkee said...

Gwyn, so glad to hear that you were ok. I didn't need to hear that anything was going bad with my old college roomie. I hope you get paid for the days off of work. Enjoy a few days off and regroup before you go back!