Sunday, January 29, 2006

Another day...

Ah, Sunday! Well, Christian and I went to check out a new church today. It was kind of neat how another Episcopal church can be so different. We really liked it! One of the things that I really liked is that one of my friends that I grew up with at church is now the assistant preacher at this church. It was neat to see him, and see how he is doing. Also, Christian like it because he can be an acolyte. At my church (the one that I grew up at, you have to be in 7th grade-12 grade). Chris was not able to go with us, he had to work today, but I have a feeling he will like it. It is a small church, with a lot to offer. The head priest is a woman, and very sweet! She blessed the baby (well, my tummy). So, I think we will keep going there for a while, and see how it turns out. Brad had an awesome sermon today about evil spirits, and things that are supernatural. Christian was practically on the edge of his seat :)

The baby is doing well, as far as I can tell. I was a bit worried last night because I woke up and did not feel any movement. I ran to the kitchen to get some orange juice to wake him/her up. Chris told me that I needed to stop worrying so much... I just want him/her to be okay! I was very scared!

Well, that is all for now. I hope everyone is well!

3 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

The baby actually starts moving a lot less as labor gets closer, because there just really isn't any room left for him/her to move and they start reserving their energy for labor. You really only should worry if you haven't felt movement over a several hour period...

Anonymous said...

Just saying HI! I like all the updates.. soon you will be too busy to post... careing for a newborn and all! Enjoy the next while!

Denise :)

Mommy of Four said...

So, how did your appt go? Or did you end up having to reschedule?