Thursday, January 26, 2006

Just a quick update...

Well... I am going to make this quick, because I really should try and get some sleep...

1. No matter how early I go to bed, I never feel like I get any rest anymore!
2. I am 35 weeks along, however, the doc is suspecting an early baby because s/he has been head down for over 4 weeks now!
3. The school has found a sub for me, she will be coming to meet the kids on Monday.
4. After a lot of thought and prayer, I don't think that I am going to apply for the youth pastor job... While I know most of the kids, and they confide in me, I am not sure that I would be ready for sure a large youth group, on my own.
5. Tomorrow is a field trip day! We are going to the children's museum!
6. Christian has a mild case of scoliosis... Nothing to be alarmed about, but the doctors are keeping an eye on it.
7. I have two baby showers scheduled. One is being given by my mother and my best friends mom; the other is being given by the ladies I work with.
8. I can't find my hips.
9. I can't see my toes when standing.
10. I am ready to go on leave.

Okay, I need to go to bed now... How everyone is well!

3 comments:

matthew said...

hey gwyn :)

do u think you'll have some time, eventually, to assist whoever does get the job?

Mommy of Four said...

My baby's been head-down since I was 26 weeks...I'm 30 now, and she dropped about midday wednesday...won't be long! Do you have any names picked out?

Richards' said...

Matthew> We are actually checking out churches close to our house now... the drive to the church is 45 minutes to an hour depending on traffic.

Kayla> We have name ideas, but are not sharing them :)