Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Goodness...

Well, I thought that I had posted more recently. A lot has been going on! We spent Saturday at the hospital with Christian... They X-rayed his whole body practically! The doctors there could not figure out the problem, they noted that his right leg is longer than the other. Everyone has one leg longer than the other, but it is more than it should be. We have a referral to see a pediactric orthopedic and a pediactric surgeon. Christian got a bit worried when they told us that we going to see a surgeon, but he cheered up when they told him about the game room they have at the hospital.

Sunday, Christian went to the beach with his friend. Chris and I went to my parents house, because my grandparents were in town. We spent a couple hours over there, visiting with them, but that usually does not last long, because grandads memory is fading. Mimi brought us a bunch of baby stuff, and told me there was still more to come.

Monday, I had to go to work :( Although, it was not all that bad. The kids are great, but being pregnant, I find the worst in every situation. They hardly ever get recess anymore! I am such a mean teacher! We found out that Chris is getting a promotion, and a raise!!! And his insurance is finally kicking in... So, we will have health coverage for Christian and the baby!

Tuesday... about the same as Monday... minus the stuff about Chris

And today! Today was wonderful! I love Wednesdays because it is chapel day at school. The kids get to school around 8. Chapel starts at 8:15 and ends around 8:45. Class starts around 9am. We do Math from 9-10am... I love math, and so do the kids! Today we got to crawl on the floor and measure the room with a yard stick! I must have looked sooooooo funny! At 10, my class goes to Music until 10:45. Then 10:45-11:15, they have lunch (I know, very early!) From 11:15-12:05 they have computer class; and then 12:05-12:30 they have library. So finally, at 12:30, I get some time to teach! We don't do every subject on Wednesday (duh statement) We got all our work done, and then some, so I gave them some time to do a color page... One of my students threw an eraser at another, and then another student called another names, and another jumped out of her seat for no reason... Those students got to write the class rules for me! I AM SUCH A MEAN TEACHER!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, alot HAS happened in your life! Teaching little ones is so much fun! Though I dont think I could cut it out actually teaching. I do enjoy my daycare teaching though! Well, I will talk to you later!
Denise :)