Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Good times at the doctor...

Had another appointment today. I am going every two weeks now. Today, the doctor told me that the baby's head is down and she expects no more than 6 more weeks. I have gained more weight than I should, but it is all baby (scary thought). My ankles are so swollen, and my feet hurt like crazy. My belly is so huge... Everyone at work thinks I will have this baby before February. My dad is guessing February 15th... I hope he is right! You see, Chris and I got married exactly 5 years to the day, after my grandfather passed away. I did not know that, until at our rehearsal dinner, but we ended up having a moment of silence at the wedding in his memory. So, anyway, my grandfathers birthday was February 15. My dad thinks it only seems right.

Well, that is about it for today. Not a whole lot to report. I was so tired at work today, I wanted to take a nap. This is why I should not take 2 weeks off! Well, I'm outa here.

1 comment:

matthew said...

I predict February 14th at 4:14pm