Friday, August 12, 2005

Adventures of the growing belly...

So I realized over this past week how hard it is to set up a classroom when you are not supposed to lift anything heavy. I am the queen of rearranging furniture and trying to make things look different. It is not going to be easy to keep myself from that habit! Chris and I have been noticing that my belly is not as flat as it used to be; so either I am eating to much fast food, or the baby is making room for his/herself. According to babycenter.com my uterus is now the size of a grapefruit and the baby is nearing 2 inches. That seems so small, but it is some much bigger than 3 weeks ago! It is going to be hard to wait until March to see him/her, but I know it will be well worth the wait! I am going shopping tomorrow for some clothes that wont squeeze my belly. I hope there are a few cute outfits out there! That is all for now. Please write on your blogs... I need something to read at night before bed :)

2 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

If you go to www.verybestbaby.com, and fill out a profile, you can see a 4-D ultrasound picture of what your baby looks like EVERY WEEK!!! AN AWESOME site, I must say! Plus, lots of YUMMY pregnancy-safe recipes!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gwyn! Congrats on the belly! Tyler and I cant wait to have a little one of our own, and not just the daycare kids!
I also keep my blog updated. Do you still have my site? Though I am going to be gone for 15 days for Tyler's military 'leave/R&R', starting in 2 weeks!
Working with kids is such fun! So rewarding! Enjoy your school year!