Friday, August 05, 2005

A loooooooooooooong week!

Ok, so... It has been a week as I have been out of town... I went to my friends dad's funeral, and then basically straight to camp for a week. Christian and I went to horse came, and it was awesome! He got to ride this really nice horse named Rosie, I got stuck with a stubborn horse named Dollar. This horse did not do what I told him to do, he followed what the other horses were doing... I nearly fell off when the ranch hands took their horses running, and dollar decided to follow. All in all it was a great week, but I was so ready to come home to Chris, that was very hard being apart for a week, after only being married for a week... Now, it has been two weeks! :)

2 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

You can't ride horses while you're pregnant!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!??!

Richards' said...

I only road the horse for like five minutes, and I was not going to, but all the kids kept begging me too... I used to do a lot of riding in my childhood.. being a Texan and all, I guess it is one of my duties... I did not know the stupid thing was so stubborn!