Saturday, August 20, 2005

The word is out...

Ok, so I finally told my parents about the baby. Mom is real excited, dad thinks that I am not good at money and it is not a good idea, but deep down, I know he is happy for us.

I won tickets to Six Flags Astroworld, but I can't ride any of the rides. So, I am taking Katie and Maurice, and Christian is going as well (he has a season pass). Katie and I will sit around and talk, while the boys ride the rides :)

We will have lunch with one of the radio DJ's from one of my favorite radio stations. It is kind of neat, it is a Salute to teachers deal. Katie signed me up for it, so she gets to go :)

Well, that is about all for now. School is going great, my students are mostly little angels! I will continue to write about them, because I am sure things will change as the year goes by :)

Bye for now.

No comments: