Saturday, August 20, 2005

An evening with the greatest son...

Well, I went to Astroworld with Katie today and had lunch with the radio DJ. It was fun, but it was way to hot outside! We only stayed about 3 hours... I got sun burned! Katie and I won a bunch of stuffed animals for Kailey (her daughter) and Christian (my son). When I got home, Christian was still here, he was supposed to go out with his mother. We had dinner, and then went to see a movie. On the way there, Christian was telling me that he would rather have a brother because he does not want dolls and barbies in his room. I told him he would not have to share a room with a sister. Then, he wanted to know how much money we have in the bank. I told him he did not need to know that, just that there was enough. He said "you would tell the baby, but you wont tell me." I looked at him and I said "Christian, you are just as important to me as the baby will be, and that will never change. I would not tell him/her anything that I would not tell you." That made him smile!

We had a great time at the movie. I finally got to see Star Wars Episode III. I hope Ryan and Travis don't read this, I am sure they would like to comment about that... And yes my birthday is still May 4th! ("MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU" *Ryan).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. I have not seen it yet either! *bad me* I have wanted to see it, but I dont go to movies alone, and I am way up here by myself!