Tuesday, August 23, 2005

YEAH! A MONTH!

Ok, so Chris and I have now been married for a month! And some more good news, we finally got the marriage license back. So, we can now show that we are married! Now, I just have to find the time to get down to the DPS and the social security office to get all my documents changed. That is about all that is new here...

Oh! I had a bad kid today! She refused to do anything that I asked her to do. The secretary came in the room and took her to the office and she had a talk with the superintendent... That didn't help, she was still a little brat. Needless to say, she did not get recess today!

3 comments:

Heather Durkee said...

Ah...the fun times of changing the name. It usually takes two weeks to get you a new one and NEVER go at lunch time or the end of the month. It is crazy busy in there!

Heather Durkee said...

I also finally changed your link. I had some time to kill at the library

Heather Durkee said...

hey gwyn, i didn't get a teaching position at the school, but I am teaching pre-k this year. I go from 3-4 grade combo to a class where I have to ask "Do you need to go potty now?" Also, email your email at heathermdurkee@hotmail.com