Friday, August 05, 2005

A bit of news...

Well, since I goofed on Kayla's blog, I figure I should put it out in the open.... I became a mommy on my wedding day, since Chris has a son from a previous relationship... and he lives with us. The new news is that we are going to have a baby in the spring. That is about all I know, I have not seen a doctor yet(A- no time, and B- no insurance). I will be seeing a doctor soon though, so please don't preach to me about it, I heard it a few times already. I will be on Chris's insurance very soon, but until then, I am going to let the state pay for it... I pay my taxes... that is what it is for! That is about it for now.

6 comments:

Judy said...

Congrats!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Babies are everywhere it seems...

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you lilsis! Our Emilee is growing REALLY quickly! some pics of her are up at http://www.canusracing.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=1

Steph said...

congrats! I'm very excited for you!

Mommy of Four said...

Hey, you know you qualify for medicaid and WIC, right? We have both, and it helps a TON. The state by law has to provide you with insurance if you're pregnant. Call your local health department soon so you can see a doctor. Oh, and are you taking those prenatals like you promised me you would? Don't make me hunt you down!

Julie said...

Gywn
Congrats! I know what it is like to not be married long and find out you are going to have a baby. It is exciting and hard. I didn't have insurance either when I was in the States and we were going to apply for medicaid and WIC but we didn't stay in the States. Also, take your pre-natal vitamins. I didn't and I still hear about it but at least Taylen was heathly. I wish I could have taken them but I was too sick but I was scared that he would not be healthy and strength. So take them you will be glad you did! And Congrats again!

Richards' said...

I'm taking them... and we are going to the medicaid office on Monday. Thanks y'all.